Monday, May 13, 2013

Muffin Monday.


Muffin was none too happy about missing her designated day last week, so I'm posting her pouting here today.  Ok, what's REALLY happening in this picture is she wants me to turn off all the lights and GO TO BED. She covers her face with her paws and does her best to ignore the light and the tv.  Why she doesn't just go into a dark room baffles me. :)

Ya'll have a great week.  I'll be posting AGAIN in a matter of minutes to complete my Every Day in May blog post for today. You know you love being smoothered with Bethie blog posts on a Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...