Saturday, October 5, 2013

31 Days - Day 4 : Let It Shine

From the wonderful shop of Leen Machine!
Ya'll, I'll be the first to tell you, I AM NOT A PERFECT PERSON. I realize some of you may not believe me when I say that, but it's the truth.

I've made some big mistakes in my life. I've had to learn the hard way, like many of you have done, too.  I've made promises to myself and to God that I have broken. I have doubted. I have faltered. And the Lord has picked me up every single time, shown me amazing love and forgiven me over and over.

It's this love and forgiveness that I try to let shine through me - not from me because I have no light on my own. I'm see myself as a mirror that tries to reflect the goodness that has been given to me.  Does that make any sense?  Maybe not. But it's all good, God gets it.

So, for those of you who do know me and have called me bubbly, happy, sparkly, encouraging, loving - yeah, that's just the God showing through. Obviously I'm not that all the time, and that's on me. But the good - that's thanks to God. :)


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...