Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 Days - Day 8 : Be Still


BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.  Psalms 46:10

God has given us such beauty in our lives. Sunrise, sunset. Black skies with twinkling stars. The smell of rain, the color of the flowers, the sounds of nature. It is so amazing to see God's artistry in His works all around us. 

One problem I have is learning to be still and appreciate it. See it. Hear it. Soak it up and rejoice for the beauty God has given to me. It seems life is so cluttered and rushed and important that the truly important aspect - my relationship with my loving Father, The Lord, is pushed to the wayside. 

So let's be still and learn who God is, appreciate the Beauty He has given to us and find rest in Him. 

31 Days


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...