Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday's Letters!!!


B is for Bethie - My friend Paulene created this most beautiful B and I claim that it is 100% for me. Dear friends, Thanks for reading my 31 Days and for your encouraging comments.  I'll keeping it up - so far so good! Dear weekend, I'm ready for you!! Lovely autumn weather is in store - not too hot and not too cold, so maybe we can get some pics of both sweet nieces this weekend at a pumpkin patch. So hopeful. Dear decisions, I totally don't want to deal with you right now, but I think I may not have a choice. Dear coupons, how I tire of trying to keep up with you, shop with you, save money with you. But I also hate paying more than I should. *sigh*  Dear Dave Ramsey, I'm very thankful for your class, for the advice you have given and for this feeling that I may be able to control my spending and get "there" one day!! It's an actual goal that I may see happen! Granted, I've spent all my dining out money and still have a week to go unti pay day. Hmm...

Ya'll, thanks for joining me - I love hearing from you and appreicate your time. :)
Have a GREAT weekend!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that Dave Ramsey is helping you. I have yet to 'meet' anyone who could give me honest feedback.I am hoping to be out of debt soon. I have student loans to pay off. I am happy for the weekend as well because I get to be at home with my family.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Dave Ramsey stuff. Luckily I apparently was born with an utter hatred of debt and pay off everything as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you make it to the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...