Friday, March 7, 2014

Smile!

I admit it.  I totally stole this from Renee at Southern Gal Thoughts when I saw it on her blog.  Smiles are infectious, right? So I wanted to join in the fun! :)


I just adore this picture.  She's so happy, the dimple is almost poking through... You can't see it in the picture, but she's barefoot, too, and loving it. Such a sweetie.

So you can join the fun, too... Click the linkie below!

  Photo Challenge Submission
Read more at http://www.iheartfaces.com/how-it-works/grab-a-button/#BoG4qyQqLes68pMU.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...