Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy Belated Easter

Ya'll, life has been so crazy busy, I had a stack of Easter cards that were never mailed.  I feel horrible - I wanted to share Easter wishes, but it just didn't happen.  So, ya'll will get them next year (but seriously, you know I'll forget and buy more next year.)

Well, I never posted Easter pictures, either.  And Easter in our neck of the woods was quite a mess because Sweet Niece #2, her daddy and I were all sick.  No church for any of us.  No cute dress for Macy.  So the photos are less than Eastery, but are still cute (in my opinion).



 My mom practiced hiding and hunting eggs with Macy inside, so she did pretty good with finding them and oh-so-delicately tossing them into her basket.

AH was good at hiding them HARD.  She thought she had stumped Mom and Katie, only to discover they had already found the egg she was giving them hints on!





I adore these two girls.  They are so incredibly loving with each other, despite the age difference and half-sister status.  They are sisters of the heart and are so sweet with each other. I'm so very thankful for them!


2 comments:

  1. Cute girls. You did better than I did. No photos that day at all. I still don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH no!!! No pictures! From you, the wonderful photographer?! haha.. sounds like you were too busy actually living Easter and enjoying your family. It's actually a great thing :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...