Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's not Monday?

My first thought was to wish all of you a Happy Monday! But it isn't Monday - it's TUESDAY! I was off yesterday have yet more tests run.  This one wasn't bad - it was an echocardiogram of my heart, which is indeed skipping beats, but the tech said it wasn't anything to worry about. Let's hope!

So I'm back at work today, a new desk, so nice! I recycled tons of old papers and feel so much better in this new cubbyhole.  It's quieter, too! SO thankful, noise can really get on my nerves sometimes.  Like I become exhausted from all the noise, Noise, NOISE! (get the Grinch reference - haha).

Not only did I come back to work on a Tuesday, but there was a package waiting on me from a drawing that I won from Fabric Editions in Greenville, SC. I actually won TWO things, one to share with a friend! :)  Check it out - snuggle blankets for infants! Boy and Girl. LOVE IT! :)


I'm so excited, I want to pull out my sewing machine and get to work! I think it's something even I can do and not totally ruin :) Its says for beginners so I'm trusting it is telling the truth.

Then they accidently sent me someone else's prize and said to keep it. So here is the other prize I received when I came in today. It's supposed to make a tote bag but I don't see me making that.


Anyway, it was a nice way to come back into the office. My weekend was pretty good, too. Both Sweet Nieces were home and I got to spend a little time with them.  These two make me so very happy, and they love each other to pieces.


Adore! We had smore's on Sunday night at Mom & Dad's house.  AH is an excellent smore's maker and loves doing all the work. I'm totally game for that! Little Macy just love eating them up! She was covered in melted marshmellows by the end.  Wide open all the time! 

I'm off to get my toes did.  I have another test on Thursday and if they are going to knock me out, I at least want to have decent looking feet!  Ya'll have a great week - catch you later on! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...