Monday, November 3, 2014

Letters on a Monday


I think this makes 22 days of work in a row, so don't be surprised if this is a rambling typo-filled mess :)

Dear Autumn, I'm glad you are finally here. I'm not crazy about your cold temps but so far I'm still chillin' in flip flops. Even as I scrape ice off the windshield... 

Dear Sweet Nieces, it made me so very happy to see y'all for all of 15 minutes this week. You were both still half asleep but so adorably cute! I love you both much!!!

Dear Sweet niece #2, going trick-or-treating with you was so much fun!!! You were so excited to be around other kids that you didn't really care about the candy. :) 

Ok y'all I'm falling asleep you know I won't been around here for a while long. Get out and vote!!! 
(I actually typed this up late last night and fell asleep before I could post it. Oops!)



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...