Friday, February 13, 2015

Will Play for PB&J

Happy Saturday!! I've taken a few days off from work and it feels great. I'm so glad I took Monday, too, because I'm not going to be ready to go back. :)



Thursday was spent with Mom & Macy at the mall playground.  I am amazed at the grandmothers at the playground who chat everyone up and pay no attention to the kids... As they wander out of the play area and into the mall area. One boy had been with another family outside the play area for about 15 minutes before granny missed him!! It was stressing me out. We heard crazy stories of military moms and suing doctors for malpractice and so on. But Macy had a great time and that's what this was all about. 


She enjoys life at 100% full speed.  This must cause a great appetite. Lunch was at McAlisters where she ate her entire PB&J, applesauce, some of mom's chicken meal, and two bags of Teddy Grahams. Then she wanted to shop at Hobby Lobby (she loves it!). After all that excitement- she crashed! Heaven help she's so cute. 

Saturday mom and I shopped and bought more fabric for me to keep sewing! My goal this time is Macy clothes. We'll see how it goes. 


Here is the finished quilt top!! I did something that caused ruffled edges but I think I'm moving forward anyway. I have lime and white polka dot flannel for the back :) 


I picked up the pottery Paulene and I painted and am pretty happy with this. My other piece not so much. (Paulene, I will get yours in the mail!!) And I started another while I was there with Sara. Hers is going to look great. I didn't finish mine so I have to go back! Argh. 


And one last photo - Noelle! Taken this morning as she visited in the house for a few minutes. I'm supposed to be cleaning. Sigh. I really want maid service but that is no where near in the budget. 

I suppose if I want to sew this afternoon I better clear space to do that. Hope you are having a great weekend :) See ya later Alligator! 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wonder where preschoolers put all the food they eat. A Pearl will eat us out of house and home if we let her! The quilt top looks fabulous! The wavy edges may be from stretching the fabric while sewing. Just make sure you square it up before quilting it. Craftsy is having a sewing machine table giveway. If you aren't a member you need to join and enter. Also a lot of their classes are on sale for 50% off. I recommend Camille Roskelley's classes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...