Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blowing Flowers

I got out of the office today at 5:10- I wanted I rush home and try to see Macy before she went home for the night. I'm so glad I had some time with Mom, Dad, Katie and Macy in the great weather this evening. Macy entertained us with her antics. Hilarious child.


On the way back to our houses, Macy picked "blowing flowers" from the driveway. Her curls were covered in dandelion tufts before it was all over. She cracks me up. 

Katie is still recovering well, so thankful. I know she's looking forward to the summer. Heck, I don't even get a "summer break" and I'm looking forward to school being out. Hopefully things at my office will be calmer by then, too. 

Anyone else out there watching the Voice?? I'm all about Mia Z ... A few others, too. I'd buy that girl's music. Good stuff. I like Blake's entire team pretty good. Any of you have a pick?? 

As I'm sitting here typing this, Mia hasn't made the cuts yet!!! Nail biter! Oh my gosh, I have to go tweet and save this girl. I adore her voice!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...