Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Rain Rain, Go Away


We are about to wash away here, it's rained so much! I'm one of those people seriously impacted by the weather and I'm just saying- something has got to give...and soon. We have been under flood warnings and tornado warnings - I'm ready for some sunshine. Not 100 degree temps, just some sun!

Mom said Macy wasn't scared during yesterday's storms, thunder and torrential downpours. Looked up and said, "MawMaw, your flowers are growing!" Haha drowning is more like it but I'm glad she wasn't afraid. 



This was Sunday. Macy gave her froggie rain boots a workout stomping in all the mud puddles. You know I've mentioned how close we all live. Well, I'm at Mom's house and at the end of the driveway, my house is to the left and Katie's is to the right. Yes, I moved three times and never left the driveway. :)



MawMaw and PawPaw have Macy an early birthday present. She calls it her playground and moved her little slide next to the swingset. Then her sandbox had to be moved, too. She was so excited she couldn't stick with just one thing, she would swing, then slide, then glide, the slide, then swing! 

I have a video of her at the top of the slide, she would tell us to cheer for her ad we would. Then she yells, "Louder!!!"  And we would. And when she reached the bottom of the slide she stomped her foot, jumped up and yelled, "Yahoo!!" Hilarious!!!!

Y'all I don't have new pics of AH - she is having a tough time right now. Her grandmother, who she lives beside, has been give months to live. I can't imagine how tough it is on the whole family, but to a 13-year-old, it must be even tougher to grasp and understand. Please pray for her grandmother but for the entire family and medical personnel, too. 

As for me, it's time to get ready for work. Y'all have a great week!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've been singing that song in my head for the past couple of days. I love the green and the flower carpet all over town. It's time for some sunshine. I agree, not 100 degrees and 100% humidity quite yet. ;) I love that video of Macy going down the slide then yelling "Yahoo!" I said a prayer for AH and her grandmother. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...